For people who have been feeling flat, lethargic and who are experiencing a general lack of enthusiasm or joy for life for a period of more than three weeks. This essence has been created to help you manage the numbness and guilt that comes with depression and help you to find gratitude in the everyday small things, over time leading to a more enduring sense of life satisfaction.
Dosage: 7 drops, twice a day whilst reading your affirmation, first thing in the morning and last thing at night. You can take this essence under your tongue, in a cup of tea, in your bath or as a space mist. If you are taking more than one essence alternate or choose what you need at that time.
Affirmation: I am not my mood, my mood changes, I accept where I am today and notice what I am grateful for.
Or Choose your own Affirmation:
Bushflowers: Banksia Robur, Macrocarpa, Sunshine Wattle, Christmas Bell
We’ve also included some Self-help strategies for depression to support you on your journey to wellness
Self-help strategies can be really effective tools for improving mood. Find out more about different strategies people can use to manage depression, and what to do if you are still finding your symptoms hard to control.
This can help with:
- Boosting your mood
- Stress relief
- Developing coping strategies
- Dealing with depression symptoms day to day
Why self-help strategies for depression are useful
Along with seeking treatment to manage depression there are a number of things you can do that may help you in overcoming depression. Developing self-help strategies to manage your depression in day to day life can make a huge difference to how well you are able to cope with your symptoms.
- Track your thoughts by writing them down. It’s a good way to express your feelings, and it can also help you figure out which thoughts make you feel worse.
- Learn relaxation. Relaxation is great for reducing stress.
- Go easy on alcohol and drugs. If you’re using alcohol and drugs to cope, you could actually make your symptoms worse, both while you’re using them, and in the long run.
- Eat well, keep active. It can make a difference to your energy levels, and helps stimulate hormones (like endorphins) that help you feel better about yourself.
- Take some time out to do things you enjoy. When you’re feeling down it can make it really hard to get motivated to socialise and do things. Try and make yourself do one thing you usually enjoy each day.
- Learn something new. Developing new skills and achieving things lifts your mood.
- Get back into nature. There’s research that shows that when you have contact with pets, plants, gardens, parks etc., it reduces stress and boosts your mood. Go for a walk outside.
- Talk to someone you trust. Talking to a family member or friend is a great opportunity for you to express how you’re feeling. They can also provide you an outsider’s opinion on what’s going on.
- Join a support group. It can be really helpful to talk to people who have gone through similar experiences. Check out key services for help with depression for more info.
- Learn positive coping strategies.
- Set small goals. Don’t expect a ridiculous amount of yourself; it could make you feel down if you can’t meet your expectations. Set yourself small goals and take things one step at a time.
- Develop a healthy sleep routine. Sleep has a huge effect on our physical and emotional health. Get some tips to help you get into a sleeping routine.
- Exercise regularly and maintain a balanced diet. There is a huge number of benefits associated with exercise and a good diet. Start small and work towards having an exercise routine and balanced diet set in place.
If you are using a few of the strategies above but you’re finding your depression symptoms a bit overwhelming, go and see your doctor or mental health professional. It could be as simple as a particular strategy not being right for you, but it’ll be easier to work out how to overcome depression if you have help.
Taking your Bushflower Essence twice a day will also support you on an energetic level to make the changes you are desiring for your life. It is also helpful when you feel as though you have tried everything already and have run out of ooomph, just take your drops and let your subconscious do the rest.
TO PURCHASE YOUR ESSENCE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW
Each essence is $17.50AUD and inlcudes postage. Purchase 2 essences for $30. If you would like more than 2 essences email Tammie for prices. For postage outside of Australia please contact email@example.com for prices. Please note essences can take up to 8 days to arrive.
To purchase your Vibrant Women Bushflower Essence, write the name of the essence you wish to purchase in the text box and then click to add to your shopping cart.
1 X Essence $17.50 (includes postage)