As Vibrant Women we think its important to stay on top of our Vibrancy Levels!
To help support you to do this we have created a chart system to help you map your MindBodySpirit Health.
This is something I suggest you do once a month, choose a day, it could be your favourite number or the first day of the month and along with charting your well-being also take a vibrancy photo, this will be a pictorial map of your health over 12 months, its amazing what you can see when you do this.
I want to say too that at Vibrant women we have no rules (have you been on a retreat with us, pretty much anything goes) so if these headings don’t speak to you, please use words that resonate with how you want to live your life.
Lets get started.
Step 1: Create a Ritual for doing this every month– set up your sacred space, candles, incense, music, a quite space where before you start you can just sit for 10 minutes in silence, meditating, clearing your mind.
Step 2: Read the definition for each life area and see if these are things you want more of in your life. You might also like to create your own meaning for these words, that feel more like you. I have come to these headings after 17 years of counselling and hearing what is important to women on a daily basis (or more importantly what they are missing). Chart on your map below where you are now. 1 being “not very” 10 being “mind blowingly good”. So when I mapped my Vibrancy this morning I have Purposeful at an 8, Peaceful at a 3, Playful at a 3 and Plentiful at an 8. This is a busy time of year for me and this is obviously reflected in my chart, but what happens if Tammie becomes all work and no play! You know the answer to that, so many things, I start to get headaches, I’m constantly tired, I stop doing the things that nourish me, I don’t have time to connect with friends and family, the list goes on. So you can see it’s about mapping the balance in your life. And over a 12-month period this process will highlight the themes and patterns in your life so that you can awaken to the truths in your life and become your best self.
PURPOSEFUL [pur-puh s-fuh l] adjective
- having a purpose.
- determined; resolute.
- full of meaning; significant.
Resolved, deliberate, intentional, clear, clarity, motivated, positive, determined
PEACEFUL [pees-fuh l] adjective
- characterised by peace; free from war, strife, commotion, violence, or disorder:
- of, relating to, or characteristic of a state or time of peace.
- a state of mutual harmony between people or groups, especially in personal relations: Try to live in peace with your neighbors.
- the normal freedom from civil commotion and violence of a community; public order and security.
- cessation of or freedom from any strife or dissension.
- freedom of the mind from annoyance, distraction, anxiety, an obsession, etc.; tranquility; serenity.
- a state of tranquility or serenity
Serene, Calm, harmonious, peace-loving, placid, quiet, smooth, tranquil, balanced, grounded, untroubled
PLAYFUL [pley-fuh l] adjective
- full of play or fun; sportive; frolicsome.
- pleasantly humorous or jesting: a playful remark.
Funny, fun loving, cheerful, flirtatious, lighthearted, whimsical, spirited, frisky, good-natured, lively, tongue-in-cheek, mischievous
PLENTIFUL [plen-ti-fuh l] adjective
- existing in great plenty.
- yielding abundantly: a plentiful source of inspiration.
Abundant, ample, unlimited, grateful, thankful, generous, overflowing, sharing, receiving, full
Step 3: Ask yourself the following questions in each category:
- In this area of my life, i.e. playful, plentiful what’s working?
- I’m grateful for this because …..
- Then ask yourself, what’s not working in each of the four areas?
- I’m dissatisfied with this because ….
This is the start of building your Vibrant Life on a day to day basis, being aware of what’s working, not working and why.
Step 4: List one thing in each life area that is working well and for the next month just focus on doing more of that or when you do it acknowledge how much it contributes to your life.
Step 5: Chart your Vibrancy again next month and see where you are. Take your photo, keep track of your wellbeing.
Step 6: Stay tuned more resources to come!
Here’s wishing you a purposeful, playful, plentiful and peaceful 2023.